Sponsors and Partners
Baillie Gifford continues to support York Literature Festival as its main event sponsor. The firm is also a major sponsor of other literary events across the UK including the Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction.
More details of their sponsorship programme, including interviews with authors, articles and competitions, can be found at www.bailliegifford.com/sponsorship.
The Festival’s other Sponsors & Partners for its 2020 festival are as follows:
- York St John University
- St Peter’s School
- York Theatre Royal
- Explore York Libraries & Archives
- Visit York
- The Ivy St Helen’s Square
- Make It York
- The Mount School
- Little Apple Bookshop
- Wilberforce Trust
- Found Fiction
- Fox Lane Books
- Rainbow International
- The Romantic Novelists Association
- Stage Text
- The Shop That Must Not be Named
- York Dementia Action Alliance
- Historical Writers Association
York Literature Festival is also funded by Arts Council England.